Why Do My Sony WF-1000xm4 Earbuds Keep Disconnecting?
The main reason your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds keep disconnecting is because of low battery, poor connectivity or the device being out of range.
Table of Contents
- Low Battery
- Poor Connectivity
- Out of Range
If your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds are low on battery, you will have connectivity problems.
This is because the Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds cannot perfume properly when low on battery which hinders the connection and will result in your earbuds disconnecting.
If your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds might not work with all phones and devices. As a result, your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds disconnect or fail to connect!
Interference and radio noise can also cause your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds to lose connectivity.
Out of Range
Although Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds transmit signals across the air, their range is still restricted.
The greater the distance between your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds and your phone, the weaker the connection.
It will eventually disconnect when you go far enough away from your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds.
This occurs because the radio waves that link your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds to your device cannot reach great distances.
How To Fix Sony WF -1000xm4 Earbuds That Keep Disconnecting?
To fix Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds that keep disconnecting, you need to ensure the battery is fully charged, update the firmware and remove anything that may obstruct its signals.
The first thing you should do is charge your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds.
- Connect the headset to an electrical outlet.
- Use the included USB Type-C cable with a commercially available USB AC adapter.
- The headset’s charge indicator (red) illuminates.
- The charging process takes roughly 3 hours (*), after which the indicator goes off automatically.
If you fully charge your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds and it still keeps disconnecting, you may have a poor connection.
- WiFi routers generate radio waves comparable to those released by Bluetooth devices. As a result, you might try shutting off your WiFi router or moving away from it. You may reduce interference by increasing the distance between your Bluetooth headset and the WiFi network.
- USB 3.0 ports might interfere with the Bluetooth headset and your phone. If your laptop or desktop computer has a USB 3.0 port, you should utilise your Bluetooth device away from the computer.
- Corruption is the natural deterioration of software that occurs over time. This may prevent the programme from functioning properly. These updates often include adding new features or correcting issues found in the prior version of the software.
Out of Range
Make sure your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds and phone are not too far apart.
- Although the Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds have a maximum range of 30 feet, you should not utilise them more than 3-4 feet apart.
- Furthermore, the main Bluetooth antenna is always situated in your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds ‘ inline remote. As a result, if your inline remote is on the right, keep your phone in your right hand or pocket. In contrast, keep your device on the left if the inline remote is on the left.
Why Do My Sony WF -1000xm4 Earbuds Keep Turning Off?
Your Sony WF-100xm4 earbuds may turn off because of low battery or battery health issues. If your headphones go off more frequently than usual, it may be time to replace the battery.
How To Fix Sony WF -1000xm4 Earbuds That Keep Turning Off?
To fix Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds that keep turning off, you should change its battery.
To do this:
- Remove the SONY WF-1000XM4 headset cap.
- To separate the motherboard from the bottom shell, remove the two screws from the headset.
- After removing the screw, the battery can be seen on the back of the motherboard.
- To change the battery, make sure you have a SONY WF-1000XM4 button battery.
Why Sony WF -1000xm4 Keeps Disconnecting From iPhone?
The reason your Sony WF-1000xm4 keeps disconnecting from your iPhone is that your iPhone may be out of range, your phone may not allow a Bluetooth connection, and you may need to repair your Sony WF-1000xm4.
- Ascertain that your iPhone is within range of the Bluetooth item you are attempting to utilise and link with your iPhone. If it doesn’t work, try moving the devices closer together. Please keep in mind that your iPhone and your accessory should be within 30 feet of each other to communicate effectively. Remove any cases from your iPhone to see if this makes a difference. Finally, remove yourself from other electronic gadgets to see whether this makes a difference. This is because some electrical products might produce radio interference, impairing Bluetooth connections.
- Is there an app for your item that you use? Some apps may seek Bluetooth functionality. Check that they are enabled. To verify this, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth. Then, find the app and make sure it is enabled. Additionally, make sure that Use Cellular Data is enabled for that Bluetooth app. You may verify this by heading to Settings and selecting Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone. Find the device that is causing the issue, is trying to connect, or is already connected in the My Devices area, and then press the info symbol, followed by Forget This Device. And then choose Forget Device. If a window says, “Removing [accessory] from this device will delete it from all the devices on your iCloud account,” hit Forget device again. Pair them again if you forget your accessory.
Why Sony WF -1000xm4 Keeps Disconnecting FromSamsung Phone?
Your Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds may disconnect from your Samsung phone because you may need to update your Android version, something may interrupt your connection or devices may be out of range.
- Check whether your headphones are compatible with your device and operating system. Check that your Samsung is running the most recent Android version.
- Any interfering gadgets should be turned off or removed. Your headphones may be attempting to connect with another device rather than your smartphone for whatever reason. Remove yourself from the WiFi router. Your WiFi network may be using the same frequency as your headphones, producing interference.
- When you wish to connect your headphones and smartphone, make sure they are close enough to one other. While most Bluetooth devices, particularly headphones, have enough range, the best method to guarantee they connect is to keep them within three feet of each other.
Why Sony WF -1000xm4 Keeps Disconnecting FromWindows 11 Laptop?
Your Sony WF-1000xm4 may disconnect from your Windows 11 Laptop because the instructions may recommend a different method.
- Check the manufacturer’s suggested pairing procedure. Not all Bluetooth headphones connect to your phone in the same manner.
- Sometimes it’s as simple as turning on your headphones; other times, it’s a little more involved. To avoid problems when pairing your device, carefully go through the instructions.
Why Sony WF -1000xm4 Keeps Disconnecting From Macbook Pro?
Your Sony WF-1000xm4 may disconnect from your MacBook Pro because you may be connected to multiple Bluetooth devices.
- From the menu bar, select Bluetooth.
- From the menu, choose Bluetooth Preferences/Open Bluetooth Preferences.
- Alternatively, you may navigate to System Preferences Bluetooth by clicking the Apple logo.
- When the preferences pane appears, click the ‘X’ next to the device name.
- Then, to erase the device’s profile, select Forget Device/Remove.
How Do I Switch Between Bluetooth Devices OnSony WF -1000XM4?
You can switch between Bluetooth devices on Sony WF-1000xm4 by disconnecting it from your current device.
- If you’re listening to music on your Sony WF-1000xm4 from, for example, your phone, turn the Bluetooth off, and it will automatically disconnect.
- Then turn on the Bluetooth on the other device you want to connect to, search for your Sony WF-1000xm4 on that device, and connect!
How Do I Turn Off Bluetooth On My Sony WF-1000XM4 Earbuds?
The Sony WF-1000xm4 switches off automatically after around 15 minutes of not being used on your ears after being withdrawn from the charging case.
- Place the headset in the charging case to switch off the power before it shuts down automatically.
Why Do My WF-1000xm4 Earbuds Turns Off When I Talk?
Your WF-1000xm4 earbuds may turn off when the Speak-to-Chat identifies your voice; the headphones halt or mute the music for roughly 30 seconds before restarting the audio.
- You may shorten or lengthen this setting in the Sony Headphones Connect app.
- Some smartphones and applications may not operate properly with Speak-to-Chat.
Why Does My Sony WF-1000xm4 Earbuds Keep Turning Off Randomly?
Your Sony WF-1000xm4 earbuds may turn off randomly because they are low on battery and may need to be charged or your Bluetooth connection is interrupted by other devices such as your WiFi router.