Why Is My CyberPowerPC Power Light Blinking
The main reason why your CyberPowerPC power light is blinking is to indicate that the PC is still turned on and is in sleep mode.
Computer is in Sleep Mode
When the computer is not being used for a certain period, it goes into a power-saving mode called sleep mode. This isn’t a fault but a very normal function of any computer.
What Do The Lights On My CyberPowerPC Case Mean?
The lights on your CyberPowerPC cause denote several errors and messages. For instance, a flashing blue light means the PC is on standby or sleep mode. Whereas a flashing red light appears when the hard drive is working.
|Blue||flashing||PC on standby or sleep mode|
|Red||flashing||When the hard drive is working|
|Orange||flashing||Indicates a failed POST|
|Green||flashing||Power supply failure|
How To Fix Blinking Lights On A CyberPowerPC Case?
To fix blinking lights on a CyberPowerPC case, you need to remove the RAM, clean it thoroughly, shut down the computer properly, and ensure the PSU supplies sufficient power.
Clean The RAM
- The first step is to remove the computer’s casing
- Then remove the RAM from the computer
- Use a piece of cotton and clean the RAM thoroughly
- Seat the RAM back into its position in the PC
- Turn the PC on, and the blinking lights problem should be resolved
Shutdown The PC
- Press the power button on the PC for 5-7 seconds
- The PC will power down
- The blinking light should stop
- The first step is to calculate how much power the PC requires
- To calculate that, you must multiply the total volts with the total amps and get the total watts.
- The total watts need to match the power supplied by the PSU
- If the PSU is supplying less power, then you need to upgrade
What Does Blinking Red Light Mean On A CyberPowerPC?
A blinking red light on a CyberPowerPC means the computer’s hard drive is either reading or writing data.
The red light that blinks on the CyberPowerPC indicates that the hard drive is working. It is either reading or writing some data on the computer.
A blinking red light is normal, but if it is unnecessarily prolonged, it could be a problem.
How Do I Fix The Blinking Red Light On My CyberPowerPC?
To fix the blinking red light on your CyberPowerPC, you need to open the PC, remove the RAM and clean it thoroughly, then reinsert the RAM into the PC.
If the red light on your CyberPowerPC is continuously blinking, then follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- The first step is to shut down the computer and unplug it.
- Next, open the casing of the computer.
- Locate the RAM and gently remove it from its seat.
- Use a piece of cotton to clean the RAM thoroughly. Remove any visible dust and other particles that may have accumulated.
- Reinsert the RAM in its seat and place the casing back on the computer.
- Start the computer now, and the blinking red light issue should have been resolved.
What Does A Blinking Orange Light Mean On CyberPowerPC?
A blinking orange light on your CyberPowerPC means that the computer has failed POST (power-on self-test).
POST or “power-on self-test” is a set of self-tests that the computer does when powered on to ensure the RAM, keyboard, and other hardware are all working fine.
A failed post indicates that this sequence of tests was interrupted due to some malfunction and the orange light is the indicator for this.
How Do I Fix The Blinking Orange Light On My CyberPowerPC?
To fix the blinking orange light on your CyberPowerPC, you need to remove new hardware, check the cables of the PC, and disconnect any external devices.
If your CyberPowerPC is blinking orange light, then follow the steps below to troubleshoot the problem:
- The first step is to remove any new hardware you may have installed. Sometimes the new hardware and the old hardware aren’t compatible.
- The next step is to remove all USB devices and other external devices connected to the PC.
- Please take out the power cable from the PC and reconnect it.
- Ensure that all the fans are running on the computer.
- Ensure the power supply is adequate for the PC, especially if you’ve installed new hardware.
- Calculate the required power by multiplying the total volts and the total amps of all the components. This will give you the total watts.
- If the power supply isn’t able to supply the required number of watts, then you need to upgrade.
- If nothing works, then it could be a Motherboard or CPU issue. In that case, you will have to take the computer for service.
What Does A Flashing Green Light Mean On CyberPowerPC?
A flashing green light on CyberPowerPC means that the power supply has failed.
The computer receives its power through a power supply unit. The power supply fails due to different reasons like power surges, moisture, or a faulty PSU component.
The green light indicates that the power supply has failed on your CyberPowerPC.
How Do I Fix The Blinking Green Light On My CyberPowerPC?
To fix the blinking green light on your CyberPowerPC, you must upgrade your Power Supply Unit.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue of the green light blinking on your CyberPowerPC:
- The first step is to test whether the PSU is faulty or not.
- To do this, you can swap your current PSU with another PSU from another computer and run it on your PC.
- If the PC works fine without any green light blinking, then the PSU is the problem.
- Also, to check if the PSU is just not able to supply enough power, you can calculate the required power by multiplying the total volts and the total amps of all the components.
- This method will give you the total watts required by the computer. Upgrade the PSU if the current one can’t supply the required watts.
What Does A Flashing Blue Light Mean On CyberPowerPC?
A flashing blue light on CyberPowerPC means that the computer is in hibernation mode or sleep mode.
If the computer isn’t being used for a while, then in orderto save power, it goes into sleep mode. The blue light that flashes on the PC case indicates this.
How Do I Fix The Blinking Blue Light On My CyberPowerPC?
To fix the blinking blue light on your CyberPowerPC, you need to press the power button once, and the computer will turn back on.
Follow the steps below to fix the blinking blue light on your CyberPowerPC:
- Press the power button on the PC for one second.
- This will turn the PC back on, and the blinking blue light should stop.
- You can also move the mouse or press a key on the keyboard to turn the PC back on when in sleepmode.